Customer Service Representative (CSR)
• Safety is Job Responsibility #1.
We expect our employees to be alert and conscientious at all times.
• Customer Service is Job Responsibility #2
We expect our CSRs to be friendly and courteous at all times when dealing with our customers.
• Filling, re-qualifying propane cylinders.
• Champion a positive and professional image of Sierra Propane.
• Collecting payments, answering phones, balancing, filing, credit card processing.
• Setting up accounts.
• Assist with customer issue resolution including credit and collection calls.
• Follow-up with new customers to ensure satisfaction with job completion and service performance.
• Exceptional verbal communication skills including the ability to negotiate and convincingly persuade others.
• Good interpersonal skills and willingness to take direction from office manager.
In this position, you will utilize previous sales experience to grow our business by prospecting potential customers who call in for pricing or come to the office to fill bottles.
Industry related training will be provided, however the ideal candidate must be a self-starter and be highly motivated toward pursuing new sales opportunities on a daily basis.
Sierra Propane is a family owned and locally operated propane marketer established in 1983. We have provided energy, comfort and confidence to our customers for over 30 years. Sierra Propane is an employee/customer focused company.
Sierra Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with all applicable laws.