• Safety is Job Responsibility #1.
We expect our drivers to be alert and conscientious when driving their truck in a safe and courteous manner.
• Customer Service is Job Responsibility #2
We expect our drivers to be friendly and courteous at all times when delivering gas and dealing with our customers.
• Responsible for achieving delivery objectives set forth by the local Router.
• Operate company vehicle in a safe, efficient and courteous manner.
• Inspect vehicle daily and report any problems in accordance to company policy and DOT regs.
• Valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with a HazMat endorsement and Tanker Endorsement.
• A clean driving record. Please provide an MVR report and a personal CSA report with application.
• LP3S license a plus! (State of NM requirement).
• Ability to pass pre-employment DOT physical, drug test and Homeland Security Background Check.
• Good interpersonal skills and willingness to take direction from plant manager.
Propane Delivery Driver
As a Propane Delivery Driver you are a key point of contact for our customers. We are looking for dedicated and responsible people that can excel in a fast paced work environment and possess exceptional people skills.
This position requires an individual to safely drive a propane delivery vehicle to customer locations. This position also requires someone with a positive and enthusiastic attitude toward Safety, Sales, Customer Service and Employee Team-Work.
Sierra Propane is a family owned and locally operated propane marketer established in 1983. We have provided energy, comfort and confidence to our customers for over 30 years. Sierra Propane is an employee/customer focused company.
Sierra Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with all applicable laws.